Once you have decided on buying your selected piece of furniture from us there is a process to follow to complete your purchase in-store. These are outlined in our standard Terms and Conditions outlined below.
Stock in furniture stores is constantly changing, many products are in stock and ready to go, but some are on a “back order system” from the suppliers. In the event it is on back order we will give you our best estimate of a delivery date.
We try to maintain stock of our key ranges so that we deliver immediately.
Once you have selected a product your options then are to pick the product up or arrange for delivery.
GOODS MUST BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Upon payment in full of the deposit, orders will become binding upon the Client.
- The Client shall accept delivery of goods within fourteen (14) days of being advised that the goods are ready for delivery..
- Ashley Furniture Perth shall nominate approximate delivery dates in good faith but shall not be liable for delays resulting from or contributed by strikes, lock outs, changes in production schedules by manufacturers or any other event not within the reasonable control of AStore Midland.
- Should the Client refuse to accept delivery in accordance with the Terms and Conditions Two (2) above, the client shall be liable for all costs and charges arising from such a refusal.
- Ashley Furniture Perth may advise approximate delivery times (such as lunchtime, late afternoon, etc) in good faith, however Ashley Furniture Perth are not responsible for traffic or delivery delays. Should no person be present to take delivery, the goods shall be delivered on another date and all such re-delivery costs shall be borne directly by the Client upon re-delivery of the goods.
- Description of the furniture and fabric will be checked in accordance with the above terms and conditions.
- Any stock received damaged must be reported within 24 hours.